Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Library 2.0 : Week 4

Social Bookmarking is the theme of my Library 2.0 course this week.  I have recently been exploring Pinterest (Click HERE to see my account) and find it a very visually stimulating board.  I found some neat ideas for a teen Hunger Games program that I am doing at my library next week, though I have not done much repinning.

Since I had already joined Pinterest, I decided to join Delicious.  Click HERE to access that account.  For this course, I linked an article about the use and accuracy of Wikipedia. Another thing I did was import the bookmarks from my computer.  I do not know if this will be useful, but I wanted to learn more about how this program works so I decided to upload them.  I made these bookmarks private, so that they are available for me at any computer station, but not available to just anyone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...