Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Goodbye Grime!




Day 4: Something Green

Today’s choice was very difficult.  Green is my favourite colour and everywhere I looked around me I saw green items. 

I settled on my shampoo and conditioner bottles.  When I was younger, I struggled with taking showers.  I loved the feel of warm water running over my hair and skin, but, who knows why, I did not like the thought of getting ready for a shower and so took them as little as necessary.  I don’t know if it had anything to do with living in Haiti for a few years and taking daily cold showers to wash the dirt and dust off or if it was teen disinterest with cleanliness.  Now I’m into a pretty good showering schedule (and I don’t want to stink!), so these bottles have become my friends.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Haha, nice Kendra! ;) I was the opposite as a teen, I showered EVERY day - it was laundry that was my problem...err still is! ;) lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and about our girl Chrissy - I know what you mean - she never talks to me either anymore - something more important going on I guess! ;) hahah!! But she did come by to show us her ring, hence the photo!

      Delete
    2. I don't think I was supposed to find out on your blog. Whoops! I hope she will forgive you for posting and me for being nosy. LOL

      Delete
  2. Oh, I did ask her before posting - but she did seem a bit in shock so probably wasn't thinking that you wouldn't have seen it on Facebook. (she posted it there before I blogged it - I wouldn't beat her to her own news!) So you go on a head and give her trouble for not telling you sooner! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...