Saturday, March 2, 2013

Photo Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: What you wore today
Today we celebrated my birthday with a party at my sister E's house.   We sat down a couple weeks ago and decided to have an Italian-themed appetizer spread.  So in honour of that theme, I wore my red hair, a green shirt, and planned to wear a white scarf (but my sister's house was too warm for that).  Sadly the earrings I planned on wearing (some of my favs) broke when I went to put them on.



Edit:  Here are the other outfits I wore on March 2
PJs (Why does morning come so early?), Workout (My road-side-pick-up exercise bike and I had a great 30 minutes together), Chef (Birthday meal, here we come!)
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I didn't know it was your Birthday!?!? HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDRA!!!!!! What a cute idea for your outfit! Sorry that your earrings broke! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of Happy Birthdays Kendra! I love that shade of green on you. You are such a snazzy dresser. Love you, hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I like the edit! Neat photos!!! The middle one would work for today - day 5, From a High Angle!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely pictures. Especially the first of the three at the bottom ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...