Saturday, March 30, 2013

The end of an era (or just a month)

Day 30: Self Portrait
Hope you have enjoyed following me through this 30 day challenge.  Confession...I was not looking forward to taking another picture of myself.  So I just snapped one and played with it on Picasa (the photo program I use).

Hooray for this 30 day challenge.  I think that I will try to post a photo once a week... maybe Photo Friday or something like that.  I do not think that I will become a professional photographer (I like other things too much) but I will keep learning and challenging myself to do better in this area.  I think I still need to work on people photos.  I get flustered when I have to take pictures of people... so here's to photography and the desire to learn and grow!

3 comments:

  1. I think you have done a wonderful job with this challenge!! I cannot believe it is over now!! I think (even without the editing) this is a LOVELY picture of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved following you through this photo challenge. I got to know you better! Lovely photo of a beautiful young woman inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you've done a great job! It's been fun checking your photos each day (or few days)- like having a little visit with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...