Friday, May 10, 2013

A view from my world #6

1,000 Step Challenge - go for a walk and take a photo every 100 steps
1. A tulip growing beside my door

As you will notice as you scroll through the pictures, I actually took 24 pictures instead of 10.  I thought, “If I’m going to look strange taking pictures, I might as well do it for my entire walk”.  And so I did.  I counted out 50 paces between pictures and made sure I took a couple extra steps if I was going to be in the middle of an intersection when I was supposed to take a picture.
2. New leaves
3. A view down the street
4. An orange jeep
5. Hummingbird gates I have admired on many walks
6. No exit
7. A garden walk
8. Painted window frames
9. Homage to the rail lines that used to go through town
10. Waste removal
11. A gentle breeze
12. A hidden stream
13. Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping,
Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing,
Bringing his sheaves with him.
   
14. What’s a town without a Timmy’s?
15. Dandelions are peeking their heads up
16. Mulch for the gardens
17. An old stone house
18. Sharp turn ahead
19. Need some gas? :)
20. What would life be without electricity?
21. Me and my shadow going for a walk
22. Green, Green, Green!
23. Pick up sticks
24. That’s all folks!

Next week: Got Junk?

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to comment on this since you posted but I couldn't make that google comment thing work!?!?!

    Anyways - LOVE this post!!! 21 and 23 were my favourites - mostly because of your sense of humour in them!!! :D (and the dead end for your last shot - that was pretty cool too!!!) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about #10? I almost didn't take a picture of the garbage truck, but I thought that would be cheating since that's what I noticed at step 1,000.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...