Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Beautiful Blooms



So I said HERE that summer was my favourite season … but it really is a toss up between spring and summer.  Spring has flowers and new leaves and so much colour after the white/grey of the snow melting!  I love it!  This last week has been wonderful since it has been short sleeve weather during the days as well.  I have been out taking pictures of the variety of flowers growing around me.  I do not have a garden myself, but I can enjoy the beauty of the spring flowers that my neighbours and friends have growing at their houses.  Enjoy this sampling of the beauty I have observed in the last week alone!





And to top it all off, my friend Stephanie gave me a lovely painting that she did a few years ago.  It now hangs at the top of my stairs (like it used to hang in her parent’s home).  I am delighted that she gave me this gift… Thank you, Steph!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outdoor flowers and I am so happy you love the painting :) It looks great in your apartment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So when are you planning on visiting this way? hint, hint, nudge, nudge. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!
    (I recognize two of those pictures.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for waiting for me as I took those pictures. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...