Friday, June 14, 2013

A View From My World #11

The theme this week is ... Underneath
This past Sunday, two brothers and three sisters wandered around playing a game of disc golf.  The picture above is one of the "holes" with the sky above.  Whenever we are together, and the weather is decent, we like to get in a round or two of disc golf.  Our technique needs some improvement, but we have lots of fun anyway. See this post about the fun we had last summer.

Next weeks theme: Party!
My disc matches my shirt!
Hoping for protection from wayward discs.
On to the next "hole"
My cool dude bro
Getting her disc out of the tree "hazard"

7 comments:

  1. Such a neat photo!!!!! Good eye! I'm going to have to check out that other post to know what this is all about!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOks like y'all had fun! My brother was introduced to disc golfing in Illinois and have been playing until recently. He sometimes plays when he has time. I used to play for a couple of years for fun. Do you know there are disc golfing tournaments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about disc golfing tournaments, but I know that I won't be entering anytime soon. :) My technique is terrible. We don't usually even count throws just doing it for the fun of it.

      Delete
  3. The last couple of throws I made were amazing! Just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun, Kendra. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...