Friday, June 21, 2013

A View From My World #12

This week's theme is Party!  Next week, my grandparents will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary, so we are gathering with them to celebrate this weekend.  In addition, my grandfather will celebrate his 90th birthday in September.  So to commemorate these two momentous occasions, I decided to make some special cards.  I took a look at some ideas on SplitcoastStampers and went to work.  I really enjoy making cards and am quite pleased with how they turned out.




Next week's theme: Hair (I might post this a bit later than normal as I hope to have some nice wedding updos for the pics).

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards!!! Wow - those are some pretty monumentous parties there!! OOoh yes - I'll be seeing you next week - YAY!!!!!!! It's been too long - acutally Olivia asked about you just last week!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kaitlin. Can't wait to see your family again. Your children are growing so quickly!

      Delete
  2. Yes, very nice cards!! Looking forward to seeing you and Elissa soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...