Sunday, June 30, 2013

A View From My World #13

Week #13 of this challenge brings me to the theme: Hair
This weekend I had the privilege of seeing two of my friends get married to godly men and begin a new chapter of life called marriage.  One wedding required walking through the rain and the other one my sister E and I almost missed because of my poor timing and a nearly empty gas tank.  Amidst the excitement and ceremony, I was able to snap pictures of both the brides hairdos.
Friday the day of rain --- But H still had beautiful curls

Saturday -- Beautiful flowers to compliment the curls

The cards I made for these new couples

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!!!
    I like the first picture of hair best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I had a hard time getting to C on Saturday. Their reception was much busier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you stamped the envelopes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like doing that. When I was younger, I would always use stickers on the envelope. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, so the picture of C was more rushed than the picture of H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was harder to get to C since people had to go talk to her all the time.

      Delete
  5. UMM - I think you make amazing cards! Okay, so you just need to move closer, really - then we can have card making days!!! I'm so sorry I missed you at our church the following day - I ended up being very ill for two days - missed out on all the Canada day fun even! I do hope to see you again soon!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and meeting your sister was really nice too - she's lovely!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...