Friday, July 5, 2013

A View From My World #14

This week's photo theme is Patriotic
After the post on Tuesday about Canada Day, I thought I better honour (or should it be honor) the other country to which I hold citizenship.  My dad is American, and so all of his children were able to get dual Canada/US citizenship.  Last night we got together for a barbecue and special desserts to celebrate the 4th of July.

Happy Independence Day, USA!
My Dad wearing his well worn, but very patriotic T-shirt

Layered Jello ... I think I like jello too much!
Berries & Cream ... Yum!  Thanks, E.

6 comments:

  1. I love how J is holding the knife to cut the Jello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know (or maybe it's remember...??) that you have duel citizenship! Neat-o!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. E made it. Sugar and artificial flavour make one delicious dessert. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...