Friday, July 12, 2013

A View From My World #15

The theme for this week is Summer
Capturing the evening light
One thing I love about summer is that it stays light for so many hours each day.  I am so glad that when I wake up it is already light.  I enjoy that it is still light when I am done work (even when I work the late shift).  I enjoy that I actually get to see the sunshine and sit in its warmth (even it it is in the early morning or early evening).

At 10:15 pm on July 11, the sky was still glowing as the moon was setting.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this photos!! And yes, LOVE the long summer days!! ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, everyone. C, I took that pic as I was leaving your place. The moon looked so big I thought I could reach out and touch it. Too bad the camera lens doesn't show that idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...