Saturday, August 10, 2013

A View from my world #17

This week's theme: Family



For the last couple years, I have looked at the roster of plays being offered at the Stratford Festival.  This year I saw that they were running the musical Fiddler on the Roof.  Since it is one of my dad’s favourites and my mom loves musicals, I decided to wrangle my sister E into helping me take them to see it.  Fortunately E & I are still under 30 and could get special tickets for a great price.  Not only could we get the special deal for ourselves, but we could each take a “date” with us.  If you have never seen a Stratford musical, you are missing out on an amazing performance.  They have top-notch actors, set designers, musicians, etc.  After laughing, clapping, and crying my way through the musical, I left the theatre excited for the next time I could participate in something like this.
 

Hooray!  That was great.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...